CONNECT WITH BOUNDLESS, OUTDOORS AND IN-PERSON!
Join us in May for the Boundless Community Picnic, at Cedar Rose Park in Berkeley. This is a great opportunity to meet other kinky folks and connect with the Boundless community in a fun, casual, safe, low key environment.
Please RSVP on the Boundless website so we know to expect you.
WHAT SHOULD YOU BRING?
- Bring food and drink for yourself (this is not a potluck)
- A picnic blanket and chair
- And lots of fun
We’ll be meeting up by the trees to the west of the bike path. Look for the table with the rainbow flags. Easy street parking around the park.
We hope to see you there!
Protocol and Conduct:
- Consent: Boundless is a consent first community. Ask first and get consent before making physical contact with others. Our standard rules for Consent and Conduct apply so please ensure that you are familiar with the policy.
- Help: If you are experiencing issues, a conduct situation, or any other urgent matter, please contact one of the event hosts.
- Dress Code : This event is being held in a vanilla, family friendly park, so please dress (street legal) and act accordingly. You will be asked to leave permanently if you engage in any inappropriate activity.
- Age Limits: Our in-person community picnic is 18+