An old tradition in our new space!
We are so happy to welcome you into the new VoxBody space with a tradition from the old spot: our Sunday afternoon rope jams!
Ease on in second Sundays 2-5pm.
--> Tickets here!
Next jam on 4/9/23
* Please note: VoxBody events are selling out well ahead of time this year. Don't wait too long to secure your spot! Purchasing a ticket is the ONLY way to secure a spot (adding yourself to an RSVP list does not secure a spot). Join the waitlist for an event through the ticket link (emailing us does NOT add you to the waitlist). We understand this can be frustrating and are amazed at how many people are currently interested in rope events; thank you for your patience and perseverance!
Teas and chill tunes to set the tone (sorry, snacks will be back when masks are no longer the mandate!).
All levels are welcome and encouraged to participate. The door will remain open throughout the event; you are welcome to arrive and depart as you wish!
If you want to learn a bit more about rope jams before attending, [READ HERE!](https://www.voxbody.com/faqs/) (scroll down until you see 'Q: What is a Rope Jam?')
** Please keep in mind that rope jams offer no formal instruction. **
Rope Jams are a great event to:
- get inspired by people practicing rope at all levels and witness a diversity of styles and approach
- practice the technique you have been learning in a class
- meet people in the rope community, get to know the studio, ask questions and learn about our Core Curriculum and other offerings
- be a part of a sex and body-positive, welcoming atmosphere!
Read our COVID Policy HERE