Learn the skills, communication, practices + and need to know information to confidently expand your intimacy journey.
Location: Hosted through the Inbody Wellness Collaborative. This class will meet in ZOOM ONLINE. Link will be shared with registered guests + members of the Fall/Winter EsXeD Cohort.
Investment: This class is part of the Embodied Sex Ed (EsXeD) Fall/Winter Series and can be accessed with a single class pass for $33 through Eventbrite or you can buy the Fall/Winter Series Bundle for $555 and receive access to all of the online classes, self paced pre-recorded content, downloadable workbooks, community discussions + connection spaces, live Q+A's with practitioners, facilitators + educators, and so much more!
Save your spot! Pick which option works best for you by clicking the link below.
Single Class Pass Ticket (RSVP through this Eventbrite event page)
Fall/Winter Series Bundle (Purchase the Bundle instead of a ticket through Eventbrite + receive access to all the EsXeD Fall/Winter Content and our online community through THE HUB)
This 90 minute class will center the basics for foundational exploration of intimacy, pleasure and play within kink. We will cover the foundations of ethical play and explore communication, and consensual connection with self + others. During this workshop, guests will receive information and be guided into embodied exploratory exercises that will help them explore desires in kinky connection, presence, intentional intimacy, pleasure + play in new ways. *This is a non-sexual gathering designed for introduction + integration of information. Guests may attend solo or with their partner(s). Please purchase a ticket for each guest attending.
This event will cover:
• Basic terminology and exploration of kink and identity
• How to determine and confidently embody your desires
• Conscious + Intentional practices and exploration within kink
• Foundations of Consent, Intimate Conversation + Connection
Pack List (what to bring):
• A yoga mat, blanket, towel, pillow. You can also set yourself up in a space that feels comfortable for you (i.e. in your bed or on the sofa)
• A journal and something to write with
• Something to cover your eyes with if you'd like
• Snacks, beverage, any items you use for comfort (i.e. crystals, fidget toys, stuffies, favorite article of clothing, weighted blanket, etc).
• Anything not mentioned that you might need to feel prepared, comfortable, and safe in your space of choice.
Preparation (before the event):
Check the Self Study Articles (3) days before the event for some preparation practices that will help you get ready for the class. These practices are optional and bonus. They will be supportive for the workshop and can be utilized after as well.
Aftercare (prepare for care after the event):
Check the Self Study Articles (1) day after the event for some preparation practices that will help you get ready for the class. These practices are optional and bonus. They will be supportive for the workshop and can be utilized after as well.
This workshop is facilitated by euni
*We do not offer refunds. Thank you.