About this event
Sound healing helps with stress and insomnia, lowers blood pressure and activates the body's natural healing systems. The sound waves and frequencies of crystal bowls, chimes, gongs and other instruments allow the mind to slow down and enter a theta or dream state for deep healing and physical and emotional balance.
We'll begin at 7:00 with welcome and snacks and begin our journey promptly at 7:30pm so be sure to take a few minutes to set up your space.
Bring a yoga or exercise mat, blanket and pillow, and (optional) eye covering.
This event will be taking place in person at 910 WeHo in West Hollywood. Street parking, Lyft and Uber are great options.
COVID POLICY: Proof of vaccination required. Masks optional. Negative COVID test day of.
Jordan Wolan is a Hypnotherapist, Sound Healing Facilitator and Cannabis Assisted Psychedelic Guide based in Los Angeles. She helps business owners and creatives release subconscious blocks for greater success and happiness in all areas of life. For more information on private 1:1 hypnotherapy, cannabis assisted journeywork, sound healing, and reiki please visit JordanWolan.com.
Follow Jordan on Instagram at @jordanwolancht
All 910 classes are PST time!
THIS IS AN IN-PERSON EVENT!!!
Even though 910 is taking every precaution to make sure that this event is safe and in compliance with CDC codes, please understand that public gatherings, even socially distanced ones, involve a higher risk than virtual encounters.
910 will only be allowing vaccinated guests to attend this in-person group! Please bring proof of your vaccination by showing us your completed vaccination card at the door! If you show up and cannot provide proof of your full vaccination, you will be turned away with no refund. Please do not purchase a ticket for this event if you are not fully vaccinated. Thank you!
What is 910 WeHo doing to ensure that this event is safe, controlled, and compliant with current covid-19 restrictions?
910 WeHo is taking great care to make this in-person event as safe as possible. We are aware of CDC guidelines and will be instigating the following measures to ensure that guests and staff are not exposed to unnecessary risk:
- Social Distancing - Social distancing is strongly encouraged, especially for guests who are not part of the same pod. Seating will be carefully set up to make this easy and clear!
- Masks - Masks will be provided upon request and are currently mandatory at vaccinated-only events!
- Call Outs- REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN IN FULL TO GUESTS WHO CALL OUT SICK BEFOREHAND. GUESTS WHO ARRIVE ILL WILL ONLY BE GIVEN A PARTIAL REFUND! Please do not show up to this event sick or with symptoms of illness.
- Administering Hand Sanitizer - Guests will be required to use hand sanitizer before entering our facility and may be asked to use hand sanitizer again upon exiting.
- Tickets Purchased Beforehand - All tickets will be purchased beforehand to minimize the need for contact. This means that nobody will need to handle credit cards or cash. Please do not attempt to purchase a ticket at the door. We will only allow people through who have registered online via eventbrite and reserved their space by paying in advance.
- Upholding CDC Occupancy Guidelines - As CDC guidelines continue to change, we will continue to honor them. Our in-person events and classes are vaccination only, which means that our occupancy numbers will reflect that.
When do the doors open?
Guests will be allowed into the facility as early as 6:45PM! We will keep our doors open until 7:30PM, at which point we will no longer be allowing guests to enter unless they have contacted us to let us know when they will arrive. Please email us at email@example.com BEFORE 7:30PM if you know you will be running late! Missing a class or failing to contact us before the cutoff time does not entitle you to a refund.
How much do tickets cost?
Tickets are $30 a person! In-person tickets are first come, first serve and are non-transferable: they must match the name on our guest list at the door.
Where is 910 WeHo?
910 N La Cienega Blvd, Los Angeles 90069
Where can I park?
There is street parking, meter parking, and even parking structures within walking distance. We recommend using the residential side streets for free parking, as there are many near our building. If you need special arrangements due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help accommodate you!
Got questions? Comments? Concerns? Contact us at email@example.com!
910 WeHo will refund the cost of your ticket (not the eventbrite fee) if the refund is requested up to thirty minutes before the start of class time. Once class has begun, 910 WeHo does not guarantee refunds, although you may still request a refund and we may choose to grant it at our discretion. If you know you will not be able to attend class, please request a refund early by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org! Thank you!