A Tantalizing Social Event
I invite you to my iteration of a social event for those seeking non-traditional relationship dynamics. We are social beings; multiple studies have detailed that being involved in groups makes things better! We need friends and social interactions. In addition, social interactions are critical for our mental health. If you're a newcomer, we welcome you with open arms.
Click for previous event photos
At Liaison, you'll be able to: for those
- Develop confidence in social settings
- Improve your person-to-person communication skills
- Make emotional connections
- Convey your feelings authentically
- Meet new and fellow sex-positive folks
- Play interactive games
Meet new and seasoned non-monogamists, polyamorists, fetishists, dominants, submissives, and hedonists, to name a few.
Click here to subscribe to future events if you're unable to make this one.
Be presentable yet comfortable as the weather is warm
Code Of Conduct
- Consent is the top priority.
- You must not touch anyone or their belongings without consenting first.
- Consent can be given or taken away at any time.
- Do not drink to the point of intoxication. If you get too drunk, we will send you home and restrict you from future events if necessary.
- You'll receive a lifetime ban for any racist, prejudiced, Slut-shaming, homophobic, or transphobic behavior. No exceptions.
- Be courteous, smile, and respect people's boundaries.
ID required for entry
We're conveniently a short walking distance from the C train at Clinton-Washington Avs.