Observation Room is an experimental kinky immersive theater show run by LGBTQ+ Pro Dommes, which may be psychologically intense for some individuals. It is a show where you are an active participant, not a play party.
A user on an obscure online forum claims to have made contact with alien life, and that their desire is to improve the human race. You are given an exclusive opportunity: Agree to be part of the aliens’ human research, and be among the first to make contact... and evolve.
- The experience is 21+ and requires a signed waiver.
- You will play a role in the story as a member of an online forum who has taken advantage of the opportunity to be part of an extraterrestrials' human research.
- There will be an opportunity to participate in the online forum in the weeks leading up to the shows for a deeper and more informed experience.
- Groups of 14 will go through the experience at a time.
- You will be transported in a vehicle to a second location.
- There are no bathrooms available for the duration of the experience.
- Your experience will be affected by your participation level. You will be asked to make decisions, perform actions, and directly engage with the actors. You may be separated from the group for a short period of time, if you agree to go.
- This experience includes adult themes, disturbing imagery, edge play, blindfolds, challenging psychological situations, and the potential for mild to moderate (non-aggressive) physical contact.
- You may be exposed to electrical currents. If you have a pacemaker, metal implant, or blood pressure problems, tell us and you will receive a special identifier to wear. This will not significantly detract from your experience.
- In total, the experience will last approximately 2 hours. We recommend planning time afterwards to decompress and share stories with others in your show's group.
- There will be medical personnel on site in case of any emergency. Your safety, as well as the safety of our staff, is of utmost importance to us.
If you would benefit from a more detailed list of potentially triggering content that you may encounter, or if you wish to inquire about a specific trigger of yours, contact us at TheObservationRoomEvent@gmail.com. Please note that this disclosure may contain mild show spoilers.
- You will be asked to either show a negative covid test (photo / home test is fine), or wear a mask.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes. NO sandals, heels, or costumes of any kind. There is no coat check.
- Bring nothing with you. No weapons, drugs, food, loose articles, or beverages. No intoxication.
- This event is created and operated by LGBTQ+ individuals. All are welcome, but all are expected to help make this a safe space. Sexism, transphobia, racism, and other forms of bigotry will not be tolerated.
- Do not touch anyone, whether they be staff or guest, without consent. During a kink scene, you are to stay at least a few feet back unless invited to approach and/or participate by an actor.
- Nothing in the event space is meant to be kept by guests. Please put all props back when you are done interacting with them, and do not take them home.
- No photos or videos are permitted. No use of cell phones.
- Smoking of any kind is not permitted for the duration of the show.
- There will be no ins and outs during the show unless for emergency reasons. The safe word to leave the experience early is "MERCY."
- We cannot accommodate late arrivals. If you miss your show time, you will not be able to enter the experience and will not be refunded.
- This is not a play party. No play between guests is permitted.
If you have a question or would like to request an accommodation to your experience, please email us at TheObservationRoomEvent@gmail.com and we will do our best to assist you.
For more Accessibility details, and to see the video trailer for the show, see the ticket page.