For relationship prioritizers who want to co-create a compassionate, brave space to:
If you feel lost or unsure when it comes to relationships, feel isolated or lonely when it comes to love, realize you don’t know what you don’t know around sex…
Instead of continuing to avoid things or hoping they change on their own, take the opportunity with a low-risk, proactive approach to receiving the support you need.
- People who prioritize relationships who are looking for others with similar values.
- People who want to be more conscious and intentional around their relationships, love, and sex who would benefit from a loving and compassionate space.
- Single people who aren’t in a relationship who want to get clear on what they want and need in partnership.
- People who are dating and/or having casual sex who want to explore how they express and what they desire.
- People in romantic relationships who want more. better. different. who want to start with clarity around where they're at right now.
- Queer, straight, non-binary, gender non-conforming, open, poly, kinky, and people with additional expressions and dynamics who want to live authentic and aligned.
- People who need a dedicated therapist or therapy group and who may be unable to listen to and be open to connections with others with compassion.
- People who need a trauma specialist and may have specific sexual trauma, diagnosed PTSD, or need to seek other inner work.
- People who want a pill or a quick fix and who aren’t ready to commit to vulnerable and exciting inner and outer work.
Hey, there. I am Daniela (she/they pronouns).
With over twenty years of experience coaching people one-on-one and teaching in college classrooms and yoga studios, I am here to support you in experience deep sexual connection and intimacy with yourself and with your partner(s).
I am a trauma- and attachment-informed, certified Sex and Intimacy Coach, speaker, and writer. I am also a queer cisgendered woman raced as white. I live and work as an uninvited guest on occupied Muwekma Ohlone land that’s known as San Jose, California in the United States.
For me, nothing is more important than connection.