**Note the new location at Folsom Street Events Center - 1286 Folsom Street (near 9th Street), San Francisco, CA 94103 **
**Wicked Grounds Presents: SpankLab!**
A playshop to explore impact play.
Hosted by House of Meow: @GreenMir and @impossiblepain
Want a space to pick up new tips and tricks for impact play -- hands on? Join us for the new SpankLab at Folsom Street Event Center!
SpankLab is a new format for impact play practice -- something like a rope jam for impact play. Each monthly SpankLab will start with a short tutorial or demonstration, we'll have a bit of time for "show and tell" for toys you've brought to the session (which other people might want to try with you!) and then we'll spend the rest of our time doing hands on practice & play. Your host will be available throughout the event to help with technical questions, demos, or even a little bit of educational house topping.
**Event Rules & Guidelines**
- Ask for affirmative consent before any touching, play, or escalation.
- You are encouraged - but not required - to bring your own toys.
- **Focus on socializing and skill sharing, not isolated scenes. Encourage others to ask questions or watch!**
- There are limited benches, crosses & massage tables. Be prepared to wait or get creative with your playspace.
- Photography is not allowed and phones must be put away throughout the event.
- **Late entry after our consent agreements will NOT be permitted. Consent will be reviewed at 7:15pm, after which the doors will be closed for entry. **
$5- $20 in advance or at the door. Please pay at the level you can comfortably afford.
We offer a sliding scale, so that cost is not a barrier to attendance.
The regular ticket is $10. This is what most people should pay.
The $5 ticket is offered for those for whom the $10 ticket would be a barrier to participation. If $10 is too much, we take your word for it! Just pay $5.
Have a great salary? Feeling generous? Paying at the $20 level allows us to make the discounted ticketing available to others who need it.
So - that's it! Choose the level you can comfortably afford.
If cost is a barrier at any point on the sliding scale, please use the Volunteer List at the bottom of the listing to request a scholarship seat.
**Note new location!!!**
In SF, this class will be held at the Folsom Street Event Center at 1286 Folsom Street
San Francisco, CA 94103, near 9th and Folsom. We are pleased to advise this new space is on the ground floor, fully wheelchair accessible, and has more space than our previous location. YAY!
Please do not attend in person if you have any respiratory symptoms whatsoever. Anyone displaying signs of respiratory symptoms may be asked to leave, regardless of vaccination status.
This event is an inclusive, queer, and sex-positive safe space.