Ooh la la, come spend a Friday night doing some rope at the lovely VoxBody Studio!
The lights will be dimmed, the tunes will be sensual; we invite you to set aside the labtime and enjoy some tying in the mood.
--> Tickets HERE
All levels are welcome and encouraged to participate. The door will remain open throughout the event; you are welcome to arrive and depart as you wish!
If you want to learn a bit more about rope jams before attending, READ HERE! (scroll down until you see 'Q: What is a Rope Jam?')
* Please note: VoxBody events are selling out well ahead of time this year. Don't wait too long to secure your spot! Purchasing a ticket is the ONLY way to secure a spot (adding yourself to an RSVP list does not secure a spot). Join the waitlist for an event through the ticket link (emailing us does NOT add you to the waitlist). We understand this can be frustrating and are amazed at how many people are currently interested in rope events; thank you for your patience and perseverance!
** Please keep in mind that rope jams offer no formal instruction. **
Rope Jams are a great event to:
- get inspired by people practicing rope at all levels and witness a diversity of styles and approach
- practice the technique you have been learning in a class
- meet people in the rope community, get to know the studio, ask questions and learn about our Core Curriculum and other offerings
- be a part of a sex and body-positive, welcoming atmosphere!
What do we mean when we say "tying in the mood"?
- this is NOT a play party, but rather a playful jam
- no penetrative play is allowed
- no exchange of bodily fluids (ok, except kissing, that's fine)
- nudity is fine; be sure to know where the supplies are to clean the mats after you tie
- remember you are at a group event; we invite you to be part of creating the mood without overwhelming the mood of others, whether with the amount of sound you make or the space you take up
Still have questions? Please email us at email@example.com for clarity or ask a Vox liaison at the event.
Read our COVID Policy HERE (Please take time to read through all policies and etiquette before attending an event at VoxBody!)